Our Food Philosophy
The secret is in our fresh ingredients
Sunrise Tacos believes in preserving the natural healthiness of real food. We do this by making all our dishes by hand using only the most natural and nutritious ingredients, while also maintaining simplicity in our dishes so not to overwhelm the natural flavors with unnecessary toppings and sides.
As a result, our homemade corn tortillas made in the traditional nixtamal method, are complemented by appropriately portioned fillings (e.g. one order of 3 tacos tends to yield about 300 calories), and toppings that taste like Mexico. We live by the following rules:
- We use 100% corn that is non-genetically modified and non-transgenic and apply a unprecedented process for selecting only the best quality corn for nixtamal production.
- Our produce comes from the Royal Project so that our guest gets the freshest produce, just as you would in Mexico. We are also looking to partner with local growers where it makes sense and as our business grows so that we can continue to supply the best, freshest produce for our guests.
- Our beef is purchased daily from our butcher Jagota and Halal beef from Company B – – who also carefully prepare our meat to provide the best quality and healthy cuts from beef imported from Australia.
- Our pork shoulder and Halal chicken is bought from the CP Group in Bangkok
- We make our own salsas from fresh vegetables and natural seasonings (no canned foods or packaged herbs that contain unnatural preservatives and sodium).
- We use natural corn-oil and rice oil with no hydrogenated fats.
- We let the tortillas do the work ; this way your mouth experiences a balanced burst of true authentic flavor in every bite.
- We flavor our meat and use simple toppings such as cilantro, onions and salsas allowing the guests to taste the meat, rather than the toppings.
Most importantly, we prepare every dish with love and passion for the nutrition and satisfaction it will bring to each of our guests.
Our main goal is to satisfy our guests by providing nutritional, healthy and delicious Mexican food. Join us in a culinary trip to Mexico without leaving Bangkok!